Friday, March 14, 2014

Intro


Hello everyone.  My name is Shenavery.  I am an exciting portrait artist associated with oil and acrylic but I specialize in graphite (pencil) portraits.  Today I guess I'll start my blog off with a term that many have heard of before and that term is LOVE.  My first love is God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. Next my children and then my people  (meaning all people) that live simple hardworking lives...very inspiring.  I love those ordinary moments not so much of a "say cheese" kind of photo but I love the portraits with a story and even if I don't know of the subjects story, just observing the subject and its surroundings, i would imprecisely gather my own interpretation.  I love viewing people and their expressions. I have found my purpose in life and that is to honor, fear, respect, and worship my God and love people in the way God would want it to be.  Simple but Life-changing.  Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment